Cookies are small files that remember your preferences while browsing and store them on your own computer.
The information collected by the cookies will be stored on a secure server owned by us or by a third party with whom we have a processing agreement.
If you want to use our website in the best possible way, it is necessary that you accept our cookies. This can be done in two ways: accepting the cookie message you see on your first visit or simply continuing on our website.
Do you not want us to place cookies on your computer? Then you need to adjust your browser settings. You will then receive a warning before any cookies are placed. You can also adjust your browser to refuse all cookies or only the cookies of third parties. Finally, you can delete cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you must adjust the settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
We may place cookies that:
• Are necessary for the operation of the website
• Prevent the need to fill in data more than once
• Improve the website based on performance
• Monitor the speed of the website
• Register the behavior of visitor
• Adjust the website based on personal preferences
• Store personal information to enable relevant offers
• Show relevant ads on the internet
• Enable social media functions
The protection of your privacy is of great importance to us. Therefore, we have a Privacy Statement which states how we deal with your (personal) data.
We are happy to assist you with questions and requests about our services.